- int crypto_blkcipher_decrypt(struct blkcipher_desc * desc, struct scatterlist * dst, struct scatterlist * src, unsigned int nbytes);
- reference to the block cipher handle with meta data
- scatter/gather list that is filled by the cipher operation with the plaintext
- scatter/gather list that holds the ciphertext
- number of bytes of the ciphertext to decrypt.
Decrypt ciphertext data using the IV set by the caller with a preceding call of crypto_blkcipher_set_iv.
The blkcipher_desc data structure must be filled by the caller as documented for the crypto_blkcipher_encrypt call above.
0 if the cipher operation was successful; < 0 if an error occurred