SYNOPSIShtml2haml [options] [INPUT] [OUTPUT]
DESCRIPTIONTransforms a CSS file into corresponding Sass code
DEPRECATION WARNINGThe css2sass tool is deprecated and will be removed in Sass 3.2. Use the sass-convert tool instead.
- -F, --from FORMAT
- The format to convert from. Can be css, scss, sass, less or sass2. sass2 is the same as sass, but updates more old syntax to new. By default, this is inferred from the input filename. If there is none, defaults to css.
- -T, --to FORMAT
- The format to convert to. Can be scss or sass. By default, this is inferred from the output filename. If there is none, defaults to sass.
- -R, --recursive
- Convert all the files in a directory. Requires --from and --to.
- -i, --in-place
- Convert a file to its own syntax. This can be used to update some deprecated syntax.
- Convert underscores to dashes
- Output the old-style ":prop val" property syntax. Only meaningful when generating Sass.
- -C, --no-cache
- Don't cache to sassc files.
- -s, --stdin
- Read input from standard input instead of an input file
- Show a full traceback on error
- -?, -h, --help
- Show this message
- -v, --version
- Print version
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Gunnar Wolf <[email protected]>, based on the command-line output of this program, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be freely used by others).