DESCRIPTIONThis module implements objects that represent CSS property values. It implements the DOM CSSValue interface.
This class is used only for custom values (neither primitive values nor lists) and the special 'inherit' value.
- Returns a string representation of the attribute. Pass an argument to set it.
- Returns one of the constants below.
ConstructorYou probably don't need to call this, but here it is anyway:
$val = new CSS::DOM::Value %arguments;
The hash-style %arguments are as follows:
- "CSS_INHERIT" or "CSS_CUSTOM"
- A string of CSS code. This is only used when "TYPE" is "CSS_CUSTOM".
- The style object that owns this value; if this is omitted, then the value is read-only. The value object holds a weak reference to the owner.
- The name of the CSS property to which this value belongs. "cssText" uses this to determine how to parse text passed to it.