DESCRIPTIONEach entry below includes the error number and its meaning.
- Invalid number of input points (must be greater than 3).
- Invalid dimension for latitudes in the output grid.
- Invalid dimension for longitudes in the output grid.
- First three nodes of input array are collinear.
- Extrapolation failed due to the uniform grid extending too far beyond the triangulation boundary.
- Internal algorithm error - please report this.
- Vertex of a triangle containing an interpolation point is outside its valid range.
- The angular distance between an interpolated point and the nearest point of the triangulation is at least 90 degrees.
- Not enough input points to calculate a gradient.
- Insufficient space for the triangulation (must be >= number of boundary nodes minus 2).
- Degenerate triangle (two vertices lie on same geodesic).
- Coordinates L and M coincide for some M > L >= 1 (coordinate numbering starting at 1).
COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) 2000
University Corporation for Atmospheric Research
The use of this Software is governed by a License Agreement.