SYNOPSIS[-gis ] -l label -L labelenv [-o outfile ] object_file
DESCRIPTIONThe utility converts debug information from a binary file to CTF data and replaces the debug section of that file with a CTF section called SUNW_ctf. This new section is added to the input file, unless the -o option is present. You can also opt to keep the original debugging section with the -g option.
The following options are available:
- -l label
- Sets the label as label
- -L labelenv
- Instructs to read the label from the environment variable labelenv
- Don't delete the original debugging section.
- Ignore object files built from other languages than C.
- Use the .dynsym ELF section instead of the .symtab ELF section.
- -o outfile
- Write the output to file in outfile
EXIT STATUSEx -std
HISTORYThe utility first appeared in Fx 7.0 .
AUTHORSThe CTF utilities came from OpenSolaris.