SYNOPSIScurator [-h] [-v] [--host HOST] [--url_prefix URL_PREFIX] [--port PORT] [--ssl] [--auth AUTH] [--timeout TIMEOUT] [--master-only] [-n] [-D] [--loglevel LOG_LEVEL] [--logfile LOG_FILE] [--logformat LOGFORMAT] COMMAND [COMMAND_OPTS] ARGUMENTS
DESCRIPTIONcurator helps manage Elasticsearch time-series indices. It provides an easy way to perform index administration tasks, such as managing aliases, optimizing indices, changing the replica count and modifying index allocation using routing tags.
- -h, --help
- show program usage and exit
- -v, --version
- show program's version number and exit
- --host HOST
- Elasticsearch host. Default: localhost
- --url_prefix URL_PREFIX
- Elasticsearch HTTP url prefix. Default: none
- --port PORT
- Elasticsearch port. Default: 9200
- Connect to Elasticsearch through SSL. Default: false
- --auth AUTH
- Use Basic Authentication ex: user:pass Default: None
- --timeout TIMEOUT
- Connection timeout in seconds. Default: 30
- Verify that the node is the elected master before continuing
- -n, --dry-run
- If true, does not perform any changes to the Elasticsearch indices.
- -D, --debug
- Debug mode
- --loglevel LOG_LEVEL
- Log level
- --logfile LOG_FILE
- log file
- --logformat LOGFORMAT
Log output format [default|logstash]. Default: default
COMMANDSEach of the following commands accepts a number of options and positional arguments. Run curator COMMAND --help for command-specific help. Available commands are:
- Aliasing operations
- Apply required index routing allocation rule
- Disable bloom filter cache for indices
- Close indices
- Delete indices
- Optimize indices
- Change replica count of indices
- Show indices or snapshots
Take snapshots of indices (Backup)
AUTHORcurator was originally written by Aaron Mildenstein <[email protected]>. It is currently maintained by Elasticsearch <http://www.elasticsearch.org/>.
This manual page was written by Apollon Oikonomopoulos <[email protected]> for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
LICENSEThis software is released under the Apache License, Version 2.0. See /usr/share/doc/elasticsearch-curator/copyright for more details.
Copyright 2011-2015 Elasticsearch and contributors.