dahdi_cfg [-c CFG_FILE] [-SNUM [-SCHANS]] [-s] [-f] [-t] [-v [-v ... ] ]
DESCRIPTIONdahdi_cfg configures DAHDI interface cards from a config file.
You generally need to run it with a valid configurations in order for DAHDI modules to work properly.
It must be run to configure every DAHDI span. Normally it is run from the DAHDI init script.
Use an alternative configuration file instead of
If CFG_FILE is '-', it is read from stdin.
- Only apply changes to channels in the specified range. Only applicable when -S is in use.
- Only shutdown spans.
- Only apply changes to span no. SPAN. You also need to specify the range of channels in the span explicitly with -C.
- Always configure every channel, even if it appears not to have changed.
- Test mode. Don't do anything, just report what you wanted to do.
- Be more verbose. Add extra v-s for extra verbosity.
- Display a brief help message.
- The default location for the configuration file.
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Santiago Ruano Rincón <[email protected]> for the Debian system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.