feature => 'sub_name',
version => '1.3000',
reason => '...',
List of possible parameters:
- feature name of the feature to deprecate
- version from which version the feature is deprecated
- message message to display
- fatal if set to true, raises a Dancer::Exception (Core::Deprecation) instead of carp
- reason why is the feature deprecated
You can call the method with no arguments, and a default message using information from "caller" will be built for you.
LICENSEThis module is free software and is distributed under the same terms as Perl itself.
AUTHORThis module has been written by Alexis Sukrieh <[email protected]>
AUTHORDancer Core Developers
COPYRIGHT AND LICENSEThis software is copyright (c) 2010 by Alexis Sukrieh.
This is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as the Perl 5 programming language system itself.