int dane_verify_crt_raw(dane_state_t s, const gnutls_datum_t * chain, unsigned chain_size, gnutls_certificate_type_t chain_type, dane_query_t r, unsigned int sflags, unsigned int vflags, unsigned int * verify);
- dane_state_t s
- A DANE state structure (may be NULL)
- const gnutls_datum_t * chain
- A certificate chain
- unsigned chain_size
- The size of the chain
- gnutls_certificate_type_t chain_type
- The type of the certificate chain
- dane_query_t r
- DANE data to check against
- unsigned int sflags
- Flags for the the initialization of s (if NULL)
- unsigned int vflags
- Verification flags; an OR'ed list of dane_verify_flags_t.
- unsigned int * verify
- An OR'ed list of dane_verify_status_t.
DESCRIPTIONThis is the low-level function of dane_verify_crt(). See the high level function for documentation.
This function does not perform any resolving, it utilizes cached entries from r .
RETURNSa negative error code on error and DANE_E_SUCCESS (0) when the DANE entries were successfully parsed, irrespective of whether they were verified (see verify for that information). If no usable entries were encountered DANE_E_REQUESTED_DATA_NOT_AVAILABLE will be returned.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001-2016 Free Software Foundation, Inc., and others.
Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved.