dasdcopy [-v] [-h] [-q] [-r] [-z] [-bz2] [-0] [-a] [-lfs] [-blks n] [-cyls n] [-o type] ifile [sf=sfile] ofile
This manual page documents the dasdcopy program.
dasdcopy copies a DASD file to another DASD file.
- input FBA DASD file
- input compressed FBA shadow file (optional)
- output compressed FBA DASD file
- display program version and quit
- display help and quit
- quiet mode, don't display status
- replace the output file if it exists
- -blks n
- size of output FBA file
- -cyls n
- size of output CKD file
- compress using output zlib [default]
- compress using output bzip2
- don't compress output
- output ckd file will have alternate cylinders
- output ckd file will be a single file even if it exceeds 2GB in size
- -o type
- output file type (CKD, CCKD, FBA, CFBA)
AUTHORHercules was created by Roger Bowler and is maintained by Jay Maynard. Jan Jaeger designed and implemented many of the advanced features of Hercules, including dynamic reconfiguration, integrated console, interpretive execution, and z/Architecture support.
This manual page was written by Peter De Schrijver [email protected] for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GPL.