" inputfile1 [ inputfile2 ... ]"
man2html: unable to open or read file ../dicom3tools/gen.so[ -v|verbose ] [ -vv|veryverbose ] [ -vvv|veryveryverbose ] [ -index ] [ -show ] [ -interval ] [ -tolerance mm ] [ -check ] [ -checkFoR ] [ -descending ] [ -sortby|k attributename ]
The sort key should be a single valued numeric attribute, with the exception of ImageOrientationPatient and ImagePositionPatient which are handled as special cases.
There is no output by default unless the index or verbose options are specified.
OPTIONSThe output and errors go to standard error.
The basic input switches are described in dcintro(1). Options specific to this program are:
- Creates a first column of output that is the index in the sort order, starting from 0, and a second column that is the filename.
- Show the value of the sort key after the file name with the -index option
- Show the interval between values of the sort key, or an error if not equal
- -tolerance mm
- The tolerance value in mm to use when comparing intervals between slices; defaults to +/- 0.01 mm if unspecified
- Check that all the images are from the same series.
- Check that all the images have the same Frame of Reference (UID).
- Sort in descending, rather than the default ascending, order.
- -sortby|k attributename
- Specify attributename as the sort key.
% dcsort -index -sortby SliceLocation ./1/[0-9]*
AUTHORCopyright (c) 1993-2015, David A. Clunie DBA PixelMed Publishing. All rights reserved.