DescriptionDevilspie2 is a program that detects windows as they are created, and performs scripted actions on them. The scripts are written in Lua, allowing a great deal of customisation.
More details in /usr/share/doc/devilspie2.
- Displays the version of Devilspie2.
- --folder folder
- Sets the folder where the Lua scripts are loaded from.
- Shows debug information from the Lua scripts. If debug_print is used in the Lua scripts, that output will only be printed to stdout if this option is used.
- Emulate script behaviour. Using this option only emulates a scripts behaviour, and doesn't affect the windows that the scripts otherwise would modify.
- Show version of the libwnck used. (Only availible on GTK3 or later)
- See the README or the manual linked from the homepage for a detailed description
of the commands recognized by the Lua script.
AuthorDevilspie2 was written by Andreas Rönnquist <[email protected]>, and is based on Devilspie by Ross Burton.