SYNOPSISdh_cligacpolicy [debhelper options] [-n]
DESCRIPTIONdh_cligacpolicy is a debhelper program that is responsible for creating, compiling, and installing policy files for a Debian package. This automatically includes postinst and prerm commands needed to install these policies into the system.
- -n, --noscripts
- Do not modify postinst/prerm scripts.
FILE FORMATThis file uses the debian/cligacpolicy files (either policyassemblies or debian/packagename.cligacpolicy) to generate the policy file. It supports multiple versions of the policy, including mapping multiple versions to a single file.
The file format of the cligacpolicy file consists of five properties per line, each one separated by whitespace.
- Keyfile is a path, from the package root, to the .snk file used to sign the assembly.
- Assembly is the name of the assembly, without the .dll extension. For example, for log4net.dll, use log4net.
- Version Range can be a single four-part version, such as 22.214.171.124, or a full range, such as 126.96.36.199-188.8.131.52. For a single line, the first two numbers must be identical. To have an assembly apply to multiple versions, such as 184.108.40.206 to 220.127.116.11, there needs to be one line for each version range.
- Assembly version is the version of the assembly being =built.
- Priority defines the priority of the policy files. Typically, each version will increase the priority and contains all the policy controls for prior versions.
The fields can be separated with spaces or tabs. Comments start the line with # characters and blank lines are ignored.
NOTESNote that this command is not idempotent. ``dh_clean -k'' should be called between invocations of this command. Otherwise, it may cause multiple instances of the same text to be added to maintainer scripts.
EXAMPLEFor the log4net 18.104.22.168 version, a policy file is used to map all versions from 22.214.171.124 to 126.96.36.199 into the current version.
debian/log4net.snk log4net 188.8.131.52-184.108.40.206 220.127.116.11 10
AUTHORDylan R. E. Moonfire <[email protected]>