SYNOPSISdh_makefont [-h, --help] [-c,--copyright <type>] [-p,--package <name[_version]>] [--maint MAINT] [-u,--upstream UPSTREAMURL] font_folder
DESCRIPTIONdh_makefont is a wrapper for the dh_make command to convert regular font source packages into one formatted according to the requirements of the Debian Policy.
- -h, --help
- Display the name, version, available options and authors, and exit successfully.
- -c, --copyright license
- Use license in copyright file for the package. license can be one of apache|artistic|bsd|gpl|gpl2|gpl3|lgpl|lgpl2|lgpl3|x11.
- -p, --package name[_version]
- Force package name to be name. If name_version is given this will set version number of package bypassing the directory checking.
- --maint maintainer
- Ovrride the default name of the mainter from "Debian Fonts Task Force" to maintainer. to *Debian Fonts Task Force*. maintainer should be in the form Maintainer Name <maint.email>
- -u, --upstream url
- Set the url from where the fonts were downloaded from to url. This url will be used in the following fields: Homepage: field of the control file and Source: field of the copyright file
- -v, --version
- Show the version number of program and exit.
- This is the name of the folder in which you have extracted the fonts. Rules for folder name are same as dh_make. If you didn't give proper name dh_make will fail.
ENVIRONMENTThe following environment settings are used by dh_makefont:
- Email address to use in control and changelog entries.
You full name, eg "John Doe" which will appear in the control and changelog