- SUBROUTINE DLAG2S(
- M, N, A, LDA, SA, LDSA, INFO )
- INTEGER INFO, LDA, LDSA, M, N
- REAL SA( LDSA, * )
- DOUBLE PRECISION A( LDA, * )
PURPOSEDLAG2S converts a DOUBLE PRECISION matrix, SA, to a SINGLE PRECISION matrix, A. RMAX is the overflow for the SINGLE PRECISION arithmetic
DLAG2S checks that all the entries of A are between -RMAX and RMAX. If not the convertion is aborted and a flag is raised. This is an auxiliary routine so there is no argument checking.
- M (input) INTEGER
- The number of lines of the matrix A. M >= 0.
- N (input) INTEGER
- The number of columns of the matrix A. N >= 0.
- A (input) DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (LDA,N)
- On entry, the M-by-N coefficient matrix A.
- LDA (input) INTEGER
- The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,M).
- SA (output) REAL array, dimension (LDSA,N)
- On exit, if INFO=0, the M-by-N coefficient matrix SA; if INFO>0, the content of SA is unspecified.
- LDSA (input) INTEGER
- The leading dimension of the array SA. LDSA >= max(1,M).
- INFO (output) INTEGER
= 0: successful exit.
= 1: an entry of the matrix A is greater than the SINGLE PRECISION overflow threshold, in this case, the content of SA in exit is unspecified. ========= End of DLAG2S