- int dma_alloc_from_coherent(struct device * dev, ssize_t size, dma_addr_t * dma_handle, void ** ret);
- device from which we allocate memory
- size of requested memory area
- This will be filled with the correct dma handle
- This pointer will be filled with the virtual address to allocated area.
This function should be only called from per-arch dma_alloc_coherent to support allocation from per-device coherent memory pools.
Returns 0 if dma_alloc_coherent should continue with allocating from generic memory areas, or !0 if dma_alloc_coherent should return ret.