DESCRIPTIONIt provides an object to access data of files that follow the same syntax as debian/control.
- $c = Dpkg::Control::Info->new(%opts)
- Create a new Dpkg::Control::Info object. Loads the file from the filename option, if no option is specified filename defaults to debian/control. If a scalar is passed instead, it will be used as the filename. If filename is ``-'', it parses the standard input. If filename is undef no loading will be performed.
- Resets what got read.
- Load the content of $file. Exits in case of errors. If file is ``-'', it loads from the standard input.
- $c->parse($fh, $description)
- Parse a control file from the given filehandle. Exits in case of errors. $description is used to describe the filehandle, ideally it's a filename or a description of where the data comes from. It's used in error messages.
- Returns a Dpkg::Control object containing the fields concerning the source package.
- Returns a Dpkg::Control object containing the fields concerning the binary package numbered $idx (starting at 1).
- Returns a Dpkg::Control object containing the fields concerning the binary package named $name.
- Returns a list containing the Dpkg::Control objects for all binary packages.
- Dump the content into a filehandle.
- Return a string representation of the content.
- Return a list of Dpkg::Control objects, the first one is corresponding to source information and the following ones are the binary packages information.
Version 1.01 (dpkg 1.18.0)New argument: The $c->new() constructor accepts an %opts argument.
Version 1.00 (dpkg 1.15.6)Mark the module as public.