int dpm_modifyfs (char *server, char *fs, int status, int weight)
DESCRIPTIONdpm_modifyfs modifies the parameters of a disk pool filesystem.
- specifies the host name of the disk server where this filesystem is mounted.
- specifies the mount point of the dedicated filesystem.
- Initial status of this filesystem. It can be set to 0 or FS_DISABLED or FS_RDONLY. (-1 will tell the server to not change the current value).
- specifies the weight of the filesystem. This is used during the filesystem selection. The value must be positive (-1 will tell the server to not change the current value). It is recommended to use a value lower than 10.
This function requires ADMIN privilege.
RETURN VALUEThis routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- Filesystem does not exist.
- The caller does not have ADMIN privilege.
- server or fs is a NULL pointer.
- The length of server exceeds CA_MAXHOSTNAMELEN or the length of fs exceeds 79.
- Host unknown.
- Database error.