int dpns_modifyusrmap (uid_t uid, char *newname, int status)
DESCRIPTIONdpns_modifyusrmap modifies the user entry corresponding to a given virtual uid.
- specifies the Virtual User Id.
- specifies the new user name. It must be at most 255 characters long.
- status can be set to 0 or a combination of ARGUS_BAN and LOCAL_BAN.
This function requires ADMIN privilege.
RETURN VALUEThis routine returns 0 if the operation was successful or -1 if the operation failed. In the latter case, serrno is set appropriately.
- The caller does not have ADMIN privilege.
- newname is a NULL pointer.
- This user exists already.
- This uid does not exist in the internal mapping table or the length of newname exceeds 255.
- Host unknown.
- Service unknown.
- Communication error.
Name server is not running or is being shutdown.