SYNOPSISdump.f2fs [ -i inode number ] [ -s SIT range ] [ -a SSA range ] [ -b block address ] [ -d debugging-level ] device
DESCRIPTIONdump.f2fs is used to retrieve f2fs metadata (usually in a disk partition). device is the special file corresponding to the device (e.g. /dev/sdXX).
Currently, it can retrieve 1) a file given its inode number, 2) SIT entries into a file, 3) SSA entries into a file, 4) reverse information from the given block address.
The exit code returned by dump.f2fs is 0 on success and -1 on failure.
- -i inode number
- Specify an inode number to dump out.
- -s SIT range
- Specify a range presented by segment numbers to dump SIT entries.
- -a SSA range
- Specify a range presented by segment numbers to dump SSA entries.
- -b block address
- Specify a block address to retrieve its metadata information.
- -d debug-level
- Specify the level of debugging options. The default number is 0, which shows basic debugging messages.