SYNOPSISdwww-find [--program|--menu|--documentation|--docfile|--doc-base-list] [--skip=number] argument [...]
DESCRIPTIONdwww-find is part of the dwww package, which provides access to on-line documentation on a Debian system via WWW.
dwww-find searches for a documentation related to a given program, for entries from Debian Documentation Menu, or at least for documents registered with doc-base. It returns a HTML-formatted document with search results.
- Search for documentation (man pages, info files, etc.) related to program specified by argument.
- Search for entries in Debian Documentation Menu pages generated by dwww-build-menu(8).
- Search in documentation files registered with doc-base. It uses search++(1) for searching.
- Search for documentation for package, which contains the file specified by the argument. The file must be located in or below a directory that has been allowed by the system administrator; see dwww(7) for more info.
- Show list of registerered doc-base files for given argument, which should be specified as format/document-id, where document-id is an identificator of registered doc-base document, and format is a name of format (e.g. text or pdf) registered by the document, for which the list list is to be generated.
- Works only with --documentation. Skip number of search results.
When no options are specified, --program is assumed.
- Configuration file for dwww.
AUTHORSLars Wirzenius. Robert Luberda.
See dwww(7) for copyrights and stuff.