- dzen2-dbar [-w characters] [-s symbol] [-min minvalue] [-max maxvalue] [-l string] [-nonl]
See the usage examples for a description of the expected input format.
OPTIONSA summary of options is included below.
- Value to be considered 100% (default: 100)
- Value to be considered 0% (default: 0)
- Number of charcaters to be considered 100% in the bar (default: 25 )
- Symbol represeting the percentage value in the bar (default: = )
- label to be prepended to the bar (default: '' )
- no new line, don't put ' at the end of the bar (default: do print ')
- Static 0% and 100% mark or single value input:
Command: echo 25 | dzen2-dbar -m 100 -l Sometext
Output: Sometext 25% [====== ]
- If your 100% mark changes dynamically or 2-values input:
Command: echo "50 150" | dzen2-dbar
Output: 33% [======== ]
- If your value range is not between [0, maxval] or 3-values input:
Command: echo "50 -25 150" | dzen2-dbar
Output: 43% [=========== ]
AUTHORDbar was written by Robert Manea.
This manual page was written by bertagaz <[email protected]>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others).