SYNOPSISe2ls [options] file_specification
DESCRIPTIONThe e2ls command is used to list files and directories on an ext2 filesystem.
Note: Files deleted via e2rm sometimes will show up even without the -D option. It is being investigated.
- Show hidden directories.
- Sort by creation time (must include -t when using -l).
- -d dir
- Open the ext2 filesystem specified by dir.
- Show deleted files bracketed with ><.
- No sorting of the file list.
- Show the inodes (very useful for the -l option).
- Long listing.
- Reverse the sort order.
- Sort by time.