ecaccess-event-list [-debug] [event-id|event-name]
DESCRIPTIONList all the ECaccess Events which are available to your ECMWF user identifier. If an event-id or event-name is specified as an argument then this command will display all the information related to this event.
- event-id|event-name (optional)
- The identifier or name of the Event to retrieve the details.
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
Gives the information related to the event-name an00h000.
List all the events available to your ECMWF user identifier.