ecaccess-file-chmod [-debug] mode ecaccess-file
DESCRIPTIONAllow changing the ECaccess File Mode Bits of the given ecaccess-file according to mode, which is an octal number representing the bit pattern for the new mode bits.
The ecaccess-file is in the form [domain:][/user-id/]path. Please read the ``Shell commands -> File Management'' section of the ``ecaccess'' guide for more information on the ECaccess File System.
- Octal number representing the bit pattern for the new mode bits (e.g. 0600).
- The name of the ECaccess File to change the File Mode Bits.
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
EXAMPLESecaccess-file-chmod 0700 ec:bin/a.out
Change the File Mode Bits to Read and Write for owner and Read for everybody else on a File in the bin directory of the ECFS directory of the authenticated user.