ecaccess-file-dir [-debug] [-long] [ecaccess-file]
DESCRIPTIONList information about ecaccess-file (the $HOME directory by default). Sort entries alphabetically.
The ecaccess-file is in the form [domain:][/user-id/]path. Please read the ``Shell commands -> File Management'' section of the ``ecaccess'' guide for more information on the ECaccess File System.
- ecaccess-file (optional)
- The name of the ECaccess File/Directory to retrieve the details.
- Print detailed information about each file.
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
List information about each ECaccess File in the $HOME directory of the authenticated user.
List information about each ECaccess File in the $HOME/bin directory of the user xyz.
List information about each ECaccess File ending with ``.txt'' in the $HOME/bin directory of the user xyz.