DESCRIPTIONDisplay the Name of the Gateway you are connected to.
If you want to use another Gateway (e.g. a local Gateway) instead of the default ecaccess.ecmwf.int Gateway then you can use the following environment parameters:
(e.g. if your local ECaccess Gateway name is ``gateway.meteo.ms'' and you are using the default ECaccess http/s ports 9080/9443)
- Display version number and exits.
- Print a brief help message and exits.
- Prints the manual page and exits.
- -retry count
- Number of SSL connection retries per 5s to ECMWF. This parameter only apply to the initial SSL connection initiated by the command to the ECMWF server. It does not apply to all the subsequent requests made afteward as it is mainly targeting errors that can happen from time to time during the SSL handshake. Default is no retry.
- Display the SOAP and SSL messages exchanged.
Display the name of the current ECaccess Gateway.