edamisid -identifier string [-namespace list] -sensitive boolean -subclasses boolean -obsolete boolean -edamisid outobo
- edamisid -help
- By default all terms are returned. Searches can be limited to one or a few namespaces. Default value: *
- By default, the query keywords are matched against the EDAM term names (and synonyms) only. This option also matches the keywords against the EDAM term definitions and will therefore (typically) report more matches. Default value: N
- Extend the query matches to include all terms which are specialisations (EDAM sub-classes) of the matched type. Default value: N
- The default behaviour is to not use or return obsolete terms. This option if set will include all terms. Default value: N
Debian Med Packaging Team <[email protected]>
- Wrote the script used to autogenerate this manual page.
This manual page was autogenerated from an Ajax Control Definition of the EMBOSS package. It can be redistributed under the same terms as EMBOSS itself.