SYNOPSISekeyd -b busnum -d busnum -p socketpath [ -P pidfile ] [ -D ] [ -v ] [ -h ]
ekey-ulusbd is a daemon which connects to a Simtec Entropy Key device and provides a UNIX domain socket at socketpath for the ekeyd(8) to connect to.
- -b busnum
- Specify the bus number that the device is on (e.g. 003).
- -d devnum
- Specify the dev number of the device (e.g. 005).
- -p socketpath
- Specify the path to the UNIX domain socket to be created.
- -P pidfile
- Specify the name and path of the file used to record the ekeyd process ID.
- Daemonise rather than remaining attached to the terminal it is run from.
- Print the usage text and exit.
- Print the version number and exit.
AUTHORCopyright © 2009 Simtec Electronics. All rights reserved.
Permission is hereby granted, free of charge, to any person obtaining a copy
of this software and associated documentation files (the "Software"), to deal
in the Software without restriction, including without limitation the rights
to use, copy, modify, merge, publish, distribute, sublicense, and/or sell
copies of the Software, and to permit persons to whom the Software is
furnished to do so, subject to the following conditions:
The above copyright notice and this permission notice shall be included in all copies or substantial portions of the Software.
THE SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED "AS IS", WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE AND NONINFRINGEMENT. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE AUTHORS OR COPYRIGHT HOLDERS BE LIABLE FOR ANY CLAIM, DAMAGES OR OTHER LIABILITY, WHETHER IN AN ACTION OF CONTRACT, TORT OR OTHERWISE, ARISING FROM, OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE SOFTWARE OR THE USE OR OTHER DEALINGS IN THE SOFTWARE.