SYNTAXekglogs [ options ] < ~/.gg/history
DESCRIPTIONekglogs reads ekg logs on standard input and prints them out nicely formatted on standard output.
- don't display time at all
- don't display day changes
- always print nicknames
- never display nicknames (by default: print nicknames unless either `u' or `n' was specified)
- display incoming messages' receipt time
- like -r and align outgoing messages
- display seconds
- display receipt time seconds
- display a colon between hours and minutes
- do not display malformed lines (they start with !!!)
- do not display status changes
- use colourful display
- display help message
- -u UIN
- display only messages from/to UIN
- -n NICK
- display only messages from/to NICK
Options don't need to be preceded with `-', and may be concatenated.
Option `u' or `n' should be specified as last one. You should not specify both `u' and `n'.