emgrip-build [[--debuild]] [[--n] | [--dry-run]] [[--V] | [--vendor]] [[DPKG-OPTIONS]]
- emgrip-build [[-?] | [-h] | [--help]]
- Only print the commands that would be executed, do not build the package.
- Builds the package using debuild instead of using dpkg-buildpackage directly.
support. The default vendor is
emdebian-grip. Same effect can also be achieved using the
If the named vendor cannot be parsed by dpkg-vendor or if the Grip-Build-Option and Vendor-Namevariables are not set for that vendor, emgrip-build exits.
- Any unrecognised options are passed directly to dpkg-buildpackage, there is no need for --.
- Debian and Emdebian developer.
The GNU GENERAL PUBLIC LICENSE Version 3, 29 June 2007.PP This documentation is part of emdebian-grip.
emdebian-grip is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation; either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version.
This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details.
You should have received a copy of the GNU General Public License along with this program. If not, see m[blue]http://www.gnu.org/licenses/m.
In Debian you can find a copy of the GNU General Public Licence in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-3