SYNOPSISes_repo_mgr [-h] [-v] [--host HOST] [--url_prefix URL_PREFIX] [--port PORT] [--ssl] [--auth AUTH] [-t TIMEOUT] [-n] [-D] [--loglevel LOG_LEVEL] [-l LOG_FILE] [--logformat LOGFORMAT] COMMAND [COMMAND_OPTS] ARGUMENTS
DESCRIPTIONes_repo_mgr is a helper script to assist in creating Elasticsearch index snapshot repositories. At this time, only fs and s3 types are supported. Please be sure to read the documentation for the indicated type before creating a repository. For example, each node using a fs type repository must be able to access the same shared filesystem, in the same path, identified by --location.
- -h, --help
- show this program usage and exit
- -v, --version
- show program's version number and exit
- --host HOST
- Elasticsearch host. Default: localhost
- --url_prefix URL_PREFIX
- Elasticsearch http url prefix. Default: none
- --port PORT
- Elasticsearch port. Default: 9200
- Connect to Elasticsearch through SSL. Default: false
- --auth AUTH
- Use Basic Authentication ex: user:pass Default: None
- -t TIMEOUT, --timeout TIMEOUT
- Connection timeout in seconds. Default: 30
- -n, --dry-run
- If true, does not perform any changes to the Elasticsearch indices.
- -D, --debug
- Debug mode
- --loglevel LOG_LEVEL
- Log level
- -l LOG_FILE, --logfile LOG_FILE
- log file
- --logformat LOGFORMAT
Log output format [default|logstash]. Default: default
COMMANDSEach command accepts a number of options and positional arguments. Run es_repo_mgr COMMAND --help for command-specific help. The following commands are available:
- Create an fs type repository
- Create an s3 type repository
- Delete named repository
Show all registered repositories
AUTHORcurator was originally written by Aaron Mildenstein <[email protected]>. It is currently maintained by Elasticsearch <http://www.elasticsearch.org/>.
This manual page was written by Apollon Oikonomopoulos <[email protected]> for the Debian project (but may be used by others).
LICENSEThis software is released under the Apache License, Version 2.0. See /usr/share/doc/elasticsearch-curator/copyright for more details.
Copyright 2011-2015 Elasticsearch and contributors.