SYNOPSISevolution-addressbook-export [OPTIONS] [ADDRESSBOOK]
DESCRIPTIONExport the entire contents of the Evolution address book with ID ADDRESSBOOK , or the default address book if none is given. Available address book IDs can be listed with the -l option. Supported export formats are vCard and CSV.
- -?, --help
- Show a help message listing all the options and their meanings.
- Show a brief help message listing the names of the options only.
- Use OUTPUTFILEas output file for exported data. Defaults to standard out.
- -l, --list-addressbook-folders
- Export a comma-separated list of address book IDs, names and number of entries instead of address book contents.
- Specify the output format. FORMAT must be either `vcard' or `csv'. The default format is vCard.
- -a, --async
- Export in asynchronous mode. OUTPUTFILE must be set and will be the prefix for the output files.
- Export NUMBER entries to each output file. The default is 100. This option is only valid in asynchronous mode.
In addition, the usual Bonobo activation and GNOME command line options apply. See the output of --help for details.
AUTHORGilbert Fang <[email protected]>
This manual page was originally written by Oystein Gisnas for the Debian system.