ExactImage is a fast C++ image processing library. Unlike many other library frameworks it allows operation in several color spaces and bit depths natively, resulting in low memory and computational requirements.
ExactImage supports the following file formats:
- • BMP
- • Digital camera RAW
- • GIF
- • JPEG
- • JPEG2000
- • OpenEXR
- • PNG
- • PBM
- • RAW
- • TIFF
- • XPM
- • SVG (read-only, partial support)
- • PDF (write-only, allows embedding JPEG and JPEG2000, vector geometry and fonts, and writing multiple pages)
- • PostScript (write-only, allows embedding JPEG)
- • Encapsulated PostScript (write-only, allows embedding JPEG)
- • PCX
- • Targa, TGA
Jakub Wilk <[email protected]>
- Wrote this manual page for the Debian system.
- This manual page incorporates texts found on the ExactImage homepage.
This manual page was written for the Debian system (and may be used by others).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 2 or (at your option) any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL-2.