- expireGititCache gititUrl page1 [page2 ...]
expireGititCache's return status is:
- • 0 if the pages' caches were successfully expired or if pages weren't cached in the first place);
- • 1 if fewer than two arguments were supplied;
- • 3 if the wiki engine responded with something different from 200 OK to the request;
- • 5 if gititUrl could not be parsed.
Giovanni Mascellani <[email protected]>
- Wrote this manpage for the Debian system.
Copyright © 2011 Giovanni Mascellani
This manual page was written for the Debian system (and may be used by others).
Permission is granted to copy, distribute and/or modify this document under the terms of the GNU General Public License, Version 3 or (at your option) any later version published by the Free Software Foundation.
On Debian systems, the complete text of the GNU General Public License can be found in /usr/share/common-licenses/GPL.