SYNOPSISextresso [OPTIONS]... [FILE]...
DESCRIPTIONThis manual page documents briefly the extresso command. This manual page was written for the Debian GNU distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
Extresso reads resource scripts, and uses wrestool to extract the listed resources and icotool to convert them (if necessary).
OPTIONSThese programs follow the usual GNU command line syntax, with long options starting with two dashes (`-').
- Where to place extracted files (default `.').
- Extraction format of icon resources, passed to icotool.
- Base directory of local files in scripts. (This will be appended to ``file'' lines in the scripts.)
- Prompt before extraction.
- Explain what is being done.
- Display a help message and exit.
- Output version information and exit.
EXAMPLESExtract all resources from shell32.dll using the resource script ``win98_shell32'', assuming it is available in ``/windows/windows/system/shell32.dll'', and placing output in ``out/'':
$ extresso ../data/resscripts/win98_shell32 --base=/windows/windows --output=out/
$ find out/ -type f | wc -l
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Colin Watson <[email protected]> and Oskar Liljeblad <[email protected]>.
COPYRIGHTCopyright © 2001 Colin Watson
Copyright © 2001 Oskar Liljeblad
This is free software; see the source for copying conditions. There is NO warranty; not even for MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE.