DESCRIPTIONf-spot is a program that manages a photo collection, with the ability to import directly from a digital camera.
- --view FILE OR DIRECTORY
- View a specified image or directory
- --import URI
- Import from the given URI
- Display a slideshow
- Shutdown a running f-spot server
- Run f-spot with mono in debug mode
- -?, --help
- Show help message
- Display brief usage message
This manual page was written by Andrew Burton [email protected] for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others).