fab [commands ...]
Fabric is designed to upload files and run shell commands on a number of servers in parallel or serially. These commands are grouped in tasks (which are regular Python functions) and specified in a 'fabfile.' It is similar to Capistrano, except it's implemented in Python and doesn't expect you to be deploying Rails applications.
- Display Fabric usage help, or help for a given command.
- Display the Fabric distribution license text.
- Display a list of commands with descriptions.
- Set a Fabric variable.
- Start an interactive shell connection to the specified hosts.
- Display warranty information for the Fabric software.