SYNOPSISfaked [--debug] [--foreground] [--cleanup] [--key msg-key] [--load] [--save-file save-file] [--port TCP-port]
DESCRIPTIONIf a fakeroot process wants to change the ownership of a file, then faked is the process that remembers that new owner. If later the same fakeroot process does a stat() for that filename, then the libfakeroot wrapped stat() call will first ask faked for the fake ownership etc of that file, and then report it.
- Print debugging information on stderr.
- Don't fork into the background.
- --cleanup number
- Cleanup the semaphores.
- --key key-number
- Don't allocate a new communication channel, but use channel specified by key. (If the specified channel doesn't exist, it's created).
- --save-file save-file
- Save the environment to save-file on exit.
- Load a previously saved environment from the standard input.
- Use real ownership of previously-unknown files instead of setting them to root:root.
- --port tcp-port
Use TCP port tcp-port.