- fb_lock_print -d database [option...]
- fb_lock_print -f lockfile [option...]
DESCRIPTIONfb_lock_print is a tool for displaying the information from the Firebird lock system. These are useful when debugging lock contention/conflict/performance problems.
- -d database
- Print lock information about the specified database.
- -f lockfile
- Print lock information from the specified lock file. Firebird lock files live in /tmp/firebird.
- -o | -p
- Print information about lock owner blocks. On by default.
- Consistency mode. Blocks the lock manager so that no changes to the lock blocks can be made while the information is gathered.
- Print information about lock blocks.
- Print information about lock request blocks.
- Print information about lock history.
- Print information about owner blocks, lock blocks, request blocks and history. Same as "-o -l -r -h"
- -s num
- Print information about lock series num.
- -i[filter] interval count
Enter interactive mode and continuously display lock counters per second.
Possible filters are:
- lock acquires
- lock operations: enqueues, convertions, downgrades, dequeues, reads, writes and queries
- lock operations by type.
- lock waits
If no filter is given, all activity is shown.
interval is the interval in seconds between displays. count instructs fb_lock_print to exit after that many displays.
- Print recursive list of locks each lock waits for.
- HTML output.
AUTHOR & COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) Damyan Ivanov, 2009.
This manpage was written by Damyan Ivanov for the Debian project but may be used by others. Permission is granted to use this document, with or without modifications, provided that this notice is retained. If we meet some day, and you think this stuff is worth it, you can buy me a beer in return.