Linking option: -lpthread, -lbobcat
DESCRIPTIONFBB::SharedBlock objects are used by FBB::SharedSegment to access the IDs and shared memory locks of shared memory data segments.
All constructors, members, operators and manipulators, mentioned in this man-page, are defined in the namespace FBB.
Only the default constructor is available.
size_t id() const:
The object's stored ID value is returned.
void lock() const:
When returning from this member, the current process has obtained the FBB::SharedBlock's shared memory mutex lock.
void setID(size_t id):
The object's stored ID value is set to id.
void unlock() const:
The shared memory segment's mutex lock is released.
EXAMPLESee the sharedstream(3bobcat) man page.
FILESbobcat/sharedblock - defines the class interface
- bobcat_4.02.00-x.dsc: detached signature;
- bobcat_4.02.00-x.tar.gz: source archive;
- bobcat_4.02.00-x_i386.changes: change log;
- libbobcat1_4.02.00-x_*.deb: debian package holding the libraries;
- libbobcat1-dev_4.02.00-x_*.deb: debian package holding the libraries, headers and manual pages;
http://sourceforge.net/projects/bobcat: public archive location;
BOBCATBobcat is an acronym of `Brokken's Own Base Classes And Templates'.
COPYRIGHTThis is free software, distributed under the terms of the GNU General Public License (GPL).
AUTHORFrank B. Brokken ([email protected]).