DESCRIPTIONfbserver is the standalone ``super'' server for Firebird RDBMS. It uses a single process and a single OS thread to manage multiple connections over TCP/IP.
All the connections share the database page cache.
- Turn on debugging
- Specify protocol
- Show short usage information
- -e dir
- Specify the path to the Firebird root directory.
- -el dir
- Specify the path to the lock directory
- -em dir
- Specify the path to the directory containing the messages file.
- Print version information
AUTHOR & COPYRIGHTCopyright (C) Damyan Ivanov, 2009.
This manpage was written by Damyan Ivanov for the Debian project but may be used by others. Permission is granted to use this document, with or without modifications, provided that this notice is retained. If we meet some day, and you think this stuff is worth it, you can buy me a beer in return.