SYNOPSIS[OPTION]... <F*EX-URL>... [-v] -d <F*EX-URL>... [-v] -f <F*EX-URL> <email-address> [-v] -a -l [-i tag]
DESCRIPTIONF*EX (Frams' Fast File EXchange) is a service to send big (large, huge, giant, ...) files from a user A to a user B. This manual page documents briefly the fexget command.
This manual page was written for the Debian distribution because the original program does not have a manual page.
- runs fexget in verbose mode.
- -m <limit>
- limit bandwidth to limit kB/s
- save to filename (-s- means: write to STDOUT/pipe)
- overwrite existing file
- keep the file on server after download
- do not extract archive files
- delete file on server
- -f <F*EX-URL>
- forward a file to another recipient
- get all files (implies -X)
- list files on server
- -i <id>
- tag alternate server/account
- -P <proxy>:<port>
- use proxy for connection to the F*EX server
F*EX-URL may be a file number (see: fexget -l)