findBrokenAssets.pl --configFile config.conf [--fix|--delete]
DESCRIPTIONThis utility will find any broken assets that cannot be instantiated and are causing undesired operation of your website. It also checks for these kinds of semi-working assets and reports them:
- Shortcuts pointing to assets that don't exist.
- File assets that have lost their files in the uploads area.
It can also automatically delete them or fix them so you can restore missing data.
- --configFile config.conf
- The WebGUI config file to use. Only the file name needs to be specified, since it will be looked up inside WebGUI's configuration directory. This parameter is required.
- Delete any corrupted assets.
- Try to fix any corrupted assets. The broken Shortcuts and File Assets cannot be fixed.
- Limit the search for all broken assets to one assetId.
- Shows a short summary and usage
- Shows this document
AUTHORCopyright 2001-2009 Plain Black Corporation.