SYNOPSISflat2aida [options] flatfile [flatfile2 ...]
DESCRIPTIONConvert make-plots data files to AIDA XML format. The output is by default written out to a file with the same name as the input (out.aida in the case of stdin) unless the --output option is specified. When specifying either input or output filenames, a '-' is used to refer to stdin or stdout as appropriate.
Histograms can also be filtered by histo path, using the -m or -M options for a positive or negative regex pattern patch respectively.
- -h, --help
- show this help message and exit
- -o OUTPUT, --output=OUTPUT
- Write all histos to a single output file. stdout can be explicitly specified by setting '-' as the output filename. This option will be disregarded if --split is specified.
- -s, --split
- Split histograms into individual files
- directory which may contain plot header information
- -m PATHPATTERNS, --match=PATHPATTERNS
- Only write out histograms whose $path/$name string matches these regexes
- -M PATHUNPATTERNS, --unmatch=PATHUNPATTERNS
- Exclude histograms whose $path/$name string matches these regexes
AUTHORThis manual page was written by Lifeng Sun <[email protected]> for the Debian system (but may be used by others).