SYNOPSISflipflop [-display host:display.screen] [-visual visual] [-window] [-count number | -free number] [-size number] [-size-x number] [-size-y number] [-spin number] [-mode sticks | tiles] [-delay number] [-wireframe] [-fps] [-texture]
DESCRIPTIONFlipflop draws a grid of 3D colored tiles that change positions with each other.
- -visual visual
- Specify which visual to use. Legal values are the name of a visual class, or the id number (decimal or hex) of a specific visual.
- Draw on a newly-created window. This is the default.
- Draw on the root window.
- -count number
- Number of tiles on the board. A value of "0" means "default". The default number of tiles depends on the size of the board and the mode: 95% of total tiles for "tiles" mode and 80% of total sticks for "sticks" mode (e.g. 76 tiles or 64 sticks for a 9x9 board).
- -free number
- Number of tiles missing from the board. See -count.
- -size number
- Number of tiles on each side of the board. Takes precedence over -size-x and -size-y. Default: 9.
- -size-x number
- Width (in tiles) of the board. Default: 9.
- -size-y number
- Length (in tiles) of the board. Default: 9.
- -spin number
- Angular velocity for the rotation of the board.
- -mode sticks
- Draw hopping sticks instead of flipping tiles.
- -mode tiles
- Draw flipping tiles. This is the default.
- -delay number
- Per-frame delay, in microseconds. Default: 20000 (0.02 seconds.).
- -fps | -no-fps
- Display the current frame rate, CPU load, and polygon count.
- Only draw outlines.
- -texture | -no-texture
- Whether to texture the tiles with a screen grab or an image.
- to get the default host and display number.
- to get the name of a resource file that overrides the global resources stored in the RESOURCE_MANAGER property.