freefoam applyBoundaryLayer [-ybl <scalar>] [-Cbl <scalar>] [-help] [-srcDoc] [-doc] [-writenut] [-parallel] [-case <dir>]
The uniform boundary-layer thickness is either provided via the -ybl option or calculated as the average of the distance to the wall scaled with the thickness coefficient supplied via the option -Cbl. If both options are provided -ybl is used.
- Case directory.
- Run in parallel.
- Display help message.
- Display Doxygen API documentation page for this application.
- Display Doxygen source documentation page for this application.
- Output turbulent viscosity.
- Coefficient for scaling of the average distance from the wall.
- Specify the uniform boundary layer thickness.
Part of the freefoam(1) suite.
- • Copyright © 2008-2012 Michael Wild.
- • Copyright © 1991-2010 OpenCFD Ltd.