freefoam boundary [-parallel] [-srcDoc] [-case <dir>] [-doc] [-help]
Boundary layer code to calculate the U, k and epsilon distributions. Used to create inlet boundary conditions for experimental comparisons for which U and k have not been measured. Turbulence model is runtime selectable.
- Specify the case directory
- Run the case in parallel
- Display short usage message
- Display Doxygen documentation page
- Display source code
Part of the freefoam(1) suite.
- • Copyright © 2008-2012 Michael Wild.
- • Copyright © 1991-2010 OpenCFD Ltd.