freefoam combinePatchFaces <feature angle [0..180]> [-concaveAngle <angle [0..180]>] [-help] [-srcDoc] [-doc] [-overwrite] [-parallel] [-case <dir>] [-snapMesh]
These result from e.g. refined neighbouring cells getting removed, leaving 4 exposed faces with same owner.
Rules for merging: - only boundary faces (since multiple internal faces between two cells not allowed anyway) - faces have to have same owner - faces have to be connected via edge which are not features (so angle between them < feature angle) - outside of faces has to be single loop - outside of face should not be (or just slightly) concave (so angle between consecutive edges < concaveangle
E.g. to allow all faces on same patch to be merged:
combinePatchFaces .. cavity 180 -concaveAngle 90
<feature angle [0..180]>
TODO Detailed description of argument.
- Remove loose points on edges.
-concaveAngle <angle [0..180]>
- Maximum allowed concave angle.
- Overwrite existing data.
- Case directory.
- Run in parallel.
- Display help message.
- Display Doxygen API documentation page for this application.
- Display Doxygen source documentation page for this application.
Part of the freefoam(1) suite.
- • Copyright © 2008-2012 Michael Wild.
- • Copyright © 1991-2010 OpenCFD Ltd.