freefoam decomposePar [-force] [-region] [-ifRequired] [-help] [-copyUniform] [-fields] [-cellDist] [-srcDoc] [-doc] [-case <dir>] [-filterPatches]
TODO write detailed description
- Write the cell distribution as a labelList for use with manual decomposition method and as a volScalarField for post-processing.
- Decompose named region. Does not check for existence of processor*.
- Copy any uniform directories too.
- Use existing geometry decomposition and convert fields only.
- Remove empty patches when decomposing the geometry.
- Remove any existing processor subdirectories before decomposing the geometry.
- Only decompose the geometry if the number of domains has changed from a previous decomposition. No processor subdirectories will be removed unless the @a -force option is also specified. This option can be used to avoid redundant geometry decomposition (eg, in scripts), but should be used with caution when the underlying (serial) geometry or the decomposition method etc. have been changed between decompositions.
- Case directory.
- Display help message.
- Display Doxygen API documentation page for this application.
- Display Doxygen source documentation page for this application.
Part of the freefoam(1) suite.
- • Copyright © 2008-2012 Michael Wild.
- • Copyright © 1991-2010 OpenCFD Ltd.